How can IT leaders make the most of their first year in a new role?
We know that starting a new IT leadership role can be daunting. You’re under pressure to make an impact fast and have to balance the business’ priorities with personal goals – which can be difficult when building relationships from scratch.
The New in Role Dinner Debates provide an opportunity for technology to hear the experiences of their peers and discuss their current challenges in a safe and congenial environment. Come prepared to share: bring along your tips and best practices, and benefit from the power of collective wisdom.
Themes for discussion will include:
- Aligning personal priorities with business priorities at onset of role.
- Gauging the maturity of your new organisation.
- How to balance fixing immediate problems with making strategic improvements?
- Examples of ‘quick wins’ to build trust and credibility early.
- Relationship-building tactics for internal and external stakeholders.
There are only 12 places available so please register your interest early.
Hosted by Andrew Marks, Chief Information Officer at Paragon.